Guaranteed Authentication Packaging Solutions
- Fail-safe anti-counterfeiting solutions
- Simple and affordable
- Protects your brand, trust and recognition
- Smart Packaging/AIP
- Real-time end-to-end supply chain management (track & trace)
- Bespoke solutions for each client
The marketplace is flooded with innovative and creative anti-counterfeiting and authentication solutions, but most have the same fundamental weakness - authentication data must stored somewhere and must be transmitted between two or more points by secure means. There is no full-proof way to guarantee authentication without secure data storage and transfer. Counterfeiters can and will hack into online/cloud databases and blockchains.
That's where RAIDAtech's provisionally patented technology provides a superior solution.
RAIDA is the next generation of data transfer and authentication, providing the only 100% safe and secure data transfer protocol. It simply cannot be hacked, intercepted, compromised or manipulated, even by quantum computers. RAIDAtech provides real-time transfers at the fastest possible speeds while safeguarding information and respecting the environment.
- Wines and spirits
- Food and beverage
- Medical Devices
- Raw materials
- Auto Parts
- Luxury/designer goods
What is RAIDA?
Each RAIDA (Redundant Array of Independent Detection Agents) network is a series of autonomous nodes that authenticates data using provisionally patented protocols exclusively licensed to RAIDAtech. RAIDA is simple, fast, cost-effective, eco-friendly, scalable and offers security three-sextillion times (3e+21) stronger than standard encryption.
- 100% demonstrated authenticity
- Most affordable per item cost
- End-to-end traceability options
- Easy to use and implement (no special equipment or production costs)
- Can provide real-time data for analytics and customer-engagement/loyalty
- Full technical support
- Printed alphanumeric codes/ barcodes/ QR codes (overt or covert)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) chips
- Near Field Communications (NFC) chips
For more information contact Sean Worthington firstname.lastname@example.org